Last Updated: April 6, 2021
- Asymptomatic patients who have an established Summit Health provider may call their provider’s office and select prompt 2 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. to schedule an appointment to be tested. There is a co-pay.
- Most Summit Health primary care offices can offer a rapid antigen test that can yield results within 20 minutes. If a PCR result is required, this will be collected in the office and sent to the lab. Results for PCR tests may take 24-72 hours.
- Asymptomatic patients who do not have an established Summit Health provider may go to one of our CityMD sites for evaluation and testing.
Please note: If you have had close contact with a known COVID-19 positive person:
- It takes time after exposure to turn positive. Getting a test within the first few days of exposure is of limited value as it takes time for the test to convert.
- Anyone who has had close contact should quarantine and seek guidance from their provider or Urgent Care for testing and length of quarantine.
- Other NJ Testing Options https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/testing#test-sites